Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Long time more progress

Keeping up with a blog on a timely basis or as things progress as they happen isn't exactly my bag of tea. When I get into a project I usually just want it done and forget to snap pics along the way, it is what it is.


Since the last post I've installed the rear IPOR bumper, rebuilt the power steering pump, removed the old cooler and installed new aluminum behind the front cross member. I also installed the OPOR sliders and the IPOR skid plate and finished the rear swingouts. I bought some new General Grabber AT2 in a 315/75/16 which I absolutely love. I also removed the LSPV as it  was leaking, the cost vs. benefit of replacing told me to just run without it. I bought a Lokka Spool and completed the part time kit as well.


On the burner now is the can holder for the DS swingout but who knows when that will happen!






No comments:

Post a Comment